First I want to say how brave you are to sing on camera! I am always afraid to sing like on the Happy Birthday video - I am going to be brave like you! 2nd I LOVE the last video - I love that my kids do the same thing and it makes them seem so normal! CUTE kids!!!!!
I am passionate about capturing your child "as they are" - in their element, doing what they love. From birth to graduation,we all know time flies by too quickly. Let me help you freeze these moments in time by booking a session today.
First I want to say how brave you are to sing on camera! I am always afraid to sing like on the Happy Birthday video - I am going to be brave like you! 2nd I LOVE the last video - I love that my kids do the same thing and it makes them seem so normal! CUTE kids!!!!!
ReplyDelete