The girls' bestest friend Callie had her 2nd birthday party at the park this weekend. The weather was awesome, the food was yummy, and there were ducks (un-hungry ducks, but ducks no less). There were lots of children in attendance and everyone had fun on the playground. There were so many of us that we almost took over the whole area.
Me and my sweetie pies (Camryn in purple, Kristin in pink)
Getting some bread for the ducks...i mean for the squirrels
Come here little squirrel
Waiting for something to eat the bread they threw
Down by the river bank...I nearly had a heart attack because I thought they were going to fall in every time they threw a piece of bread
Sliding!
More, more! Up the stairs
Over the bridge...(all the kids on the bridge are there for Callie's party)
Sliding again
And again...
Loving the steering wheel
Birthday girl Callie!! She was on the move all day and this was the only picture I got that wasn't just the back of her head.
Chillin'
Tiny car for one
Big 'ole car...she even wanted me to join her in the car...As a sidenote, I don't think the springs are made to hold adults...



Looks like a fun day!
ReplyDelete