For their birthday, the girls received the cutest Bath Time Babies. Well every day since their birthday (no lie - EVERY day) they have taken their babies in the bath with them. At first I was a little reluctant to allow the babies in the tub because I figured it would make the whole night time routine even longer than it already is, but much to my surprise, it didn't make it longer at all! If anything, the girls are more focused on the bath instead of just playing. They each get a washrag and mimic everything that I am doing to them with their babies. When I put soap on my washrag, they put soap on their washrag. I scrub their toes, they scrub their babies' toes. I wash their hair, they put "bub-bubs" (bubbles) on their babies bald head. As an added bonus, these babies have a drain hole, and when they "drain", they appear to be peeing. The girls have become increasingly interested in their potties, but even more so now because we have been putting their babies on the potties to tee-tee.
We have babies in the tub!!
Drowning...I mean getting the baby wet
Kristin holding her baby so carefully
Camryn is so excited about her baby
P.S. Their hair does get wet in the bath...I promise. All of these pictures were taken at the very start of their bath before I had taken their hair down. Don't judge.



No comments:
Post a Comment