Watching the Texas Longhorns eat some hay
Leaning on the rail to see the Longhorns better
We didn't go into the Petting Zoo area, but they were very content to just look from the outside.
The goats were getting a drink
A little tiny bull...

Checking out the animals on display...I think there was an owl up on stage

El sombrero por Camryn

The perfect set of mechanical ponies

Up close and personal with an armadillo, the girls didn't touch it, but I did!
El sombrero por Camryn
The perfect set of mechanical ponies
Pat, pat your pony...good job ponies
As we were leaving, the train came in, so we stayed to watch it turn around

Quote of the Day: "Are they sisters?"



Sara - I love the photo with both of the girls on the ponies - so sweet!!!
ReplyDeletecuuuuuute outfits! love that they wear their sunglasses like that!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!! Well, all but the armadillo - ICK!
ReplyDeleteAre they sisters???? Really? Amazing lol