I had training all this past week, so Walt was on his own to entertain the girls. Some friends of ours had decided to go to a local spray park, and Walt decided to join in the fun and brave the heat. The girls didn't like all the spraying water too much, but they did enjoy just running around in the shallow water.
Checking out the chairs
Snack time - Callie, Camryn and Kristin (Darius far left - cutest and sweetest boy ever)
Are they teenagers already? What is this pose?
Having a swig
How old are they again? 22 months going on 15 years old?
I feel so blessed that the girls and I have Walt - he is always willing to take on a challenging situation if it means that the girls might have a good time. Even if he will be totally stressed out the entire time. I love this guy!!



Looks like a fun day! My duo HATE the spray fountain things - what's up with that???? I love the teenager pose!
ReplyDeleteYep, gotta love the grown-up poses! ;) Your girls are too cute!
ReplyDelete