Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Let's Jump!

Have I mentioned that I love free stuff?? Our local bounce house doesn't charge an entrance fee for children under 2, and we have just started taking advantage of this rather recently. I didn't really know if the girls would enjoy all the jumpy things, but boy do they ever! Today we went and jumped for 2 hours and I'm pretty sure they would have jumped for 2 more. I love that they have a separate room for children 5 and under - not only so that they aren't getting run over by the older kids, but also because the inflatable toys are more their size.
Hmmm...
Weeeeeee
Peek-a-boo
So much fun!
Climbing through the log
Working our way up to bigger and better slides
I had to get in on the fun too (and I kind of ignored the "Feet First" sign...oops)
Climbing the stairs all alone (sniff sniff...they are getting so big!)
All going down together
Two by two
Getting a little sideways

Camryn the determined little climber (she was first up almost every time on this slide)

Don't get in her way

Kristin liked to use the straps on the side to help her climb up

Sweetie pie

No comments:

Post a Comment