Last Christmas I got the girls tutus from Gymboree. I bought size 2T because I figured they wouldn't really be into playing with them until they were a little bigger. About once a month I would try to get the girls to put them on, but they just weren't feeling it. Until a few days ago. With a little persuasion, I was able to get the girls to put them on. And they had so much fun dancing (and riding zebras) in their pretty "dresses".
Camryn left, Kristin right
Kristin left (looking at the horse on her shirt), Camryn right
I am passionate about capturing your child "as they are" - in their element, doing what they love. From birth to graduation,we all know time flies by too quickly. Let me help you freeze these moments in time by booking a session today.
Cam got a little sidways there at the end! super cute!
ReplyDeleteadorable!
ReplyDelete