Friday, July 10, 2009

Happy belated 4th of July

We had a pretty relaxed 4th of July - just hanging out in our backyard with the kiddos and some friends. Everyone had fun playing in the water - the babies AND the big kids! We grilled some meat, microwaved some chicken (delicious!), and shucked some corn. Have I mentioned lately that the girls like corn?

Guess who is who

Kristin

Me and Ruth


Chad and Walt
The boys


Callie, Kristin and Camryn
Kristin, Walt and Camryn enjoying the pool
Camryn and Kristin - Camryn was squishing Kristin up against their favorite pole
Camryn and Callie posing

All the mommies, daddies and babies

2 comments:

  1. So, I just did almost the exact same post! I didn't see yours until I posted mine! Great minds think alike, huh?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I think this is a trick question based on the pics provided... Kristin is on the left and Camryn is on the right in the top picture "guess who is who".

    ReplyDelete