So I uploaded several videos to YouTube because it just takes WAY too long to upload them directly to my blog. For your viewing pleasure...I give you...my little twincesses. Enjoy.
At the beginning of this one Kristin is making her own song (first I'm coaxing her to start singing again). She loves hum and make up her own songs. Then they hear a car outside - so we start talking about Daddy and where he might be.
I didn't even think the girls would still fit on the car like this, but they made it work somehow. Camryn is in front and Kristin is tormenting her from the back seat. These videos will be so funny for them to look back on when they start driving real cars. "See look - even before we were 2 years old you were already harassing me while I was driving"
My sweet motorcycle girls. Just hanging around the kitchen on the new rides.
Surfing Sunday 5.02
5 years ago



I have never heard them sing like that! Maybe b/c when they are all together they are too busy to sing! Sweet little girl voices!
ReplyDelete