We went to Keller Fest a LONG time ago, and I'm just now getting around to posting about it. Better late than never (that's what I keep telling myself anyway). We actually went to the festival 2 days in a row - once with CRC (Chad, Ruth and Callie) and once because my mom was volunteering. The girls loved looking at all the carnival rides, checking out the shops and getting out and petting the animals at the Petting Corral. They got up close and personal with goats, bunnies, piglets, calves, and even a LEMUR. Who carries a lemur around? Well, I guess these ladies too. There are so many pictures, and it is so hard to pick which ones to post...I'll do my best though.
Day 1
Kristin taking a snack break
Kristin left, Camryn right
Kristin left, Camryn and her buddy Callie
A rare photo of the moms (Me and Ruth)
My pseudo-triplets
Camryn petting the calves...Kristin having none of it
Checking out the goat
Hi cow
Day 2
First Carousel Ride...ever...Kristin was not such a big fan.
Camryn was pretty freaked out at first...not too relaxed
After a few times around Camryn started to buy into the idea that this was actually a fun thing to do
A lemur!
What is this thing??
Petting the lemur
Pat, pat the lemur
This crazy animal isn't half bad and he is soft too!
Feeding the goat a carrot
Time for hay
Up close (with the same carrot)
Camryn brushing the calf



Looks like a fun day! I love their outfits!!!
ReplyDelete