Anytime the girls are trying something new and we ask, "Who is going to go first/try a bite first/
ect?", Kristin ALWAYS volunteers
Camryn to go first. So, in keeping with this theme,
Camryn was the first one to get her haircut on Saturday. Walt has been getting his hair cut by the same girl for at least the past 2 1/2 years (while I was sitting in the hospital waiting for my c-section, he was getting his hair cut at this same place).
This picture cracks me up! Camryn tends to wring her hands and get fidgety fingers (crossing/tapping her fingers) when she is concerned, but in this picture it looks like she is pleading with Walt to PLEASE let her get down.

What is this lady doing to me??? What is this crazy blanket doing tied around my neck??

Then the switch flipped and she was totally fine.

Cheese!

All done!

Kristin's turn - she sat on my lap and watched
Camryn the
whole time she was getting her hair cut, so I guess she realized that
Camryn didn't get an ear cut off, so it must be safe.

I think she enjoyed it!

All done!

Relaxing while I paid

My favorite part of the haircut was that our sweet hairdresser, Tara, put all of their little cut off curls into a little envelope for me to take home. She was so great with the girls - I'm glad we finally took them. Check that milestone off the to do list.
these photos are awesome!
ReplyDelete