Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Candyland Photoshoot

Last year I won a Facebook contest worth 2 free mini sessions with a local photographer, Chunky Monkey Photography, and we were finally able to use one of them!  This session was done a candy shop not too far from our house. 

Things were a little switched up on this particular day.  Camryn was feeling a little under the weather, but managed to squeeze out some smiles.  Kristin on the other hand was a ham (usually she is more reserved around people she doesn't know).  Thanks to my aunt Nancy for getting these super frilly petti-skirts for the girls - I loved the bright colors in these pictures.


Kristin (sitting up) and Camryn (laying down)



Kristin and Camryn


Camryn and Kristin


Kristin


Kristin showing off her mad winkin' skills


Kristin


Camryn


Kristin


Camryn and Kristin


Kristin feeding her lollipop to the horse


Camryn letting the horse have a lick of her lollipop



Kristin and Camryn


Kristin and Camryn - finally allowed to eat their lollipops!

2 comments:

  1. I'm stealing a few of these pictures. They are WAY too darn precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - precious! I loooove these pictures so much. Your girls are just beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete