Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Perfect Little Pumpkins

This year we didn't make it out to any of the big pumpkin patches, but I really wanted to get some pumpkin pictures (and maybe a few pumpkins). So we found a local farmer's market that had a little fall setup with bales of straw, corn stalks, flowers and of course...pumpkins! There is a guessing game at the bottom of the post. Let me see those guesses!

This is a crazy pumpkin!
It is all bumpy!
Scarecrows, flowers and straw....oh my!

"Here Kristin...have a nasty corn cob that has been sitting outside for way too long"

Hmmm...which pumpkin to choose...or should I just keep the corn cob?

We have our tiny pumpkins!

Babies like pumpkins too (Cam's baby)
Kristin's baby

Guess who!
Guess who!

I love these girls!!!

6 comments:

  1. Kristin then Camryn??? And both pictures are beautiful!!! Walt needs to just go ahead and clean the shot guns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1=Cam
    2=Kristin

    I love the sparkle in their eyes in these pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So CUTE!!! My girls got little pumpkins too - they are now covered in marker. I love that they shared with their dollies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh lawdy, it was so much easier when they were 3 & 4 lbs!

    I think Cam first, then Kristin? Maybe. Um, yeah - final answer.
    *squinching eyes shut*

    ReplyDelete