For a while you haven't really been able to tell how far behind I am with my picture posting...but now you will know. I can't hide anymore. Here are Halloween pictures. I know. Awful. But here they are - so enjoy!
*B.C. - Before Costumes
We started out the evening at Cabela's. They had advertised a Trunk or Treat that was taking place in their parking lot, so we headed up a little early so the girls could see their favorite fish.
Checking out the gigantic fish
Mu-ah!
Kissy kissy fishy fishy
Following the turtle as he swims back and forth
Walking over to the Trunk or Treat
Picking lollipops from the lollipop tree
Jail time! (Kristin)
Camryn - she's not too freaked out...should I be scared by that?
Waiting our turn for the next game
Ring Toss
Their favorite part - puppies!
Picking duckies



Looks like a fun time!
ReplyDeleteThey are so darn cute it hurts!!!!!!
ReplyDelete